Thursday 5 July 2012

2012 Releases Ranked: Part 1

We are half way through 2012 and so far, the planet is still here, the human race still exists and the cinema has been glorious!  Time to celebrate in the first of a two part post.  I have seen only 19 films that have been released in UK cinemas in 2012 so far.  Unfortunately the cinema continues to be too expensive and the lure of the Lovefilm rental service keeps me firmly planted on my sofa for most of my film watching.

So please pop back tomorrow for the top ten 2012 releases I have seen so far this year.  Here are the bottom nine and please bear in mind, even the worst is a 5 out of 10 in my opinion!  If you want to read anything I said about any of these, please click the title.



















What ten films could possibly be better than Avengers I hear you scream through gritted teeth?  Unless you think I'm completely insane, please swing by tomorrow to find out!  And feel free to let me know why any of these actually deserves a place in the hallowed grounds of my top 10 or on the other hand how right I am for casting these foul urchins out into the cold wasteland of the bottom 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.