Saturday 18 October 2014

London Film Festival Day 5: Kung Fu Jungle, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night



With a mighty hangover after my birthday celebrations, I got up to London for my second day of films. First up was Teddy Chen’s Kung Fu Jungle starring martial arts supremo Donnie Yen and a wealth of cameos from Hong Kong action cinema’s finest. 

Here’s the trailer and my review at Starburst Magazine:


Next up, was one of the biggest and best surprises of the festival so far: A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night from Iran but co-produced by Frodo himself Mr Elijah Wood. I hadn’t been expecting much from this devoutly arty black and white vampire movie but it was gorgeous and surprisingly cool.

Here’s the trailer and my review at Starburst Magazine:


That trailer doesn't reveal much but trust me, this film is well worth a watch!

More from the London Film Festival 2014

More Reviews from I Love That Film

More trailers from I Love That Film

Buy my book about The Blair Witch Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.