Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Top 10 of the London Film Festival 2014

Quick disclaimer: some of these I saw at Cannes earlier this year but they were still playing at the LFF so I have included them here even if I didn't get a chance to see them again. I should also mention that I didn't get to see loads of films at the LFF such as The Imitation Game, It Follows, Whiplash or Men, Women and Children to name a few. Sounds like Whiplash may be many people's favourite of the festival but I'm afraid I will have to wait to see it like everybody else!

Anyway, here is my top 10. Click the titles for my reviews:


10. A Hard Day



9. Son of a Gun



8. Timbuktu



7. '71



6. Fury



5. Foxcatcher



4. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night



3. Monsters: Dark Continent



2. Wild Tales



1. White God



More reviews from I Love That Film

More top 10 lists from I Love That Film

More from the London Film Festival 2014

PLEASE buy my book on The Blair Witch Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.