Tuesday 4 November 2014

Interstellar Trailer and Review

Last week, I got invited to attend a special early screening of Interstellar for the wonderful folk at Starburst Magazine. I've been a big, big fan of Christopher Nolan since Memento but for some reason I wasn't overly excited about Interstellar.


With that in mind, my expectations were sensible for the film (which is always a good place to start) so I really enjoyed it. Here is my review of Interstellar for Starburst Magazine. It's a hard film to talk about without spoiling some of its secrets but I have not given anything away in my review. In fact I've given a lot less away than many other reviews I've seen!

It's out on Friday and with the name Christopher Nolan and the face of Matthew McConaughey attached, I have no doubt that Interstellar will be absolutely massive at the box office. Here is the trailer:



Here's a featurette on building a Black Hole for the movie:



And just one more trailer for fun:



Would love to hear your thoughts on the movie!

More reviews from I Love That Film

More trailers from I Love That Film

Buy my book on The Blair Witch Project

More on Christopher Nolan at I Love That Film


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.