Tuesday 7 April 2015

Wild Tales is out now in UK cinemas

If you live anywhere near London, you can now catch Wild Tales at a variety of cinemas in the capital. I first saw Wild Tales at Cannes in 2014 where it was one of my absolute favourites of the festival, along with the also excellent White God. My review of Wild Tales is at Tastic Film here but here is a short snippet:

 "There is unlikely to be a funnier film in Cannes this year than the brilliantly bonkers and hysterically over the top anthology of short episodes that comprise director Damián Szifrón’s Wild Tales. Never has watching a collection of diverse characters being pushed to their limits and spectacularly losing control been as much fun as it is in this violent but hilarious film from Argentina..."

I don't know how long the film will remain in cinemas but it seems to be on at a few different places in London over the next week or so. I'm sure it will be coming to an independent art-house cinema near you, so don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.