Saturday 16 May 2015

Cannes Film Festival Day 2 and 3: Mad Max Fury Road, Son of Saul, The Lobster

I have seen a further six films over the past couple of days after catching my first two films at the 68th Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday, I saw:

Mad Max: Fury Road
One Floor Below
Son of Saul
The Lobster
Irrational Man
The Fourth Direction

Click the titles for reviews that I have gotten around to writing.

I also met Jamie Graham from Total Film and he actually knew who I was from Twitter which was pretty incredible to me. Unfortunately he didn't offer me a job right then and there on the spot, funnily enough.

Come back for more updates from the festival soon or check out my Cannes page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.