Tuesday 14 July 2015

Red Army Trailer Quote

This is too cool for words. I was just checking out the trailer for one on my favourite films of Cannes 2014, when my jaw dropped to discover that I had been quoted in the trailer.

I wish I could say that it was because of some of my dazzling wordplay, but it's actually because I managed to put two nice words together about the film.

My review of the ice hockey documentary Red Army is at Tastic Film here. I absolutely loved this film and it is a great honour to be mentioned in the trailer.


Here is the trailer in full:



It is not just a film about ice hockey either. It's a film about Russia, America, capitalism, communism, and the past, the present and the future of Russia. But most of all, it does have some of the most beautiful ice hockey playing you will ever see. Find it and watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.