Thursday 23 October 2014

Epic Hobbit Inspired Air New Zealand Safety Video

What on Middle Earth is this now? Peter Jackson, Elijah Wood, Sylvester McCoy all pop up in this slightly baffling safety video from Air New Zealand. Telling you the best way to stay safe on one of their planes while selling the crap out of The Hobbit and New Zealand as the ultimate Middle Earth adventure, it sure is pretty epic.

It's also completely unnecessary and still just a safety video. Nothing is personally ever going to stop me thinking about all the disasters that could befall us passengers as they tell me to count the number of rows between me and the exit. Sorry Tolkien fans but all I want from a safety video is to know how and where I can get off the plane in an emergency if I'm lucky enough to survive a crash!

Anyway check out the video for yourself and just be thankful that you're not currently having to brace yourself for any impending disaster:



Like it?

Reviews from I Love That Film

Top 10 lists from I Love That Film

I Love That Film at the London Film Festival 2014

PLEASE buy my book on The Blair Witch Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.