Saturday 8 February 2014

Recent Reviews: RoboCop, Filth Blu-ray, Grudge Match, Banshee Chapter DVD

I've been a busy bunny with writing film reviews for Filmoria over the last couple of weeks. I've been sent to screenings and sent review copies of films and here is a round up of the films that have recently been released:


Check out my review of the new RoboCop film at Filmoria.


I also reviewed the Blu-ray of Filth for Filmoria.


And Grudge Match starring Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro.


And Banshee Chapter out now on DVD.

Upcoming reviews will include The Stag, The Book Thief, Brian de Palma's Phantom of the Paradise and a very soppy romance called Endless Love. I also got to interview Jon S. Baird, the director of Filth on Thursday and I will be posting that interview on Filmoria on Monday.

More reviews from I Love That Film:

Only Lovers Left Alive

The Wolf of Wall Street

Out of the Furnace

Philomena

Dallas Buyers Club

12 Years A Slave

American Hustle

All is Lost

The Railway Man

Captain Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.