Wednesday 26 February 2014

New Game of Thrones Season 4 'Valar Morghulis' posters

With the premiere of Game of Thrones season 4 just over a month away, HBO have released some very sexy looking posters to celebrate. All emblazoned with the words 'Valar Morghulis' or to you and I, 'All Men Must Die', they are stunningly stark in black and white and every character has a thousand stories to tell simply with their eyes. The full set of character posters are below just to add a bit of aesthetic yumminess to this scruffy looking blog.

I've just finished watching season 3 and am about 300 pages through reading the second part of A Storm of Swords. I'm hoping to get it finished before the season starts on April 6th. I decided to read all the books so I could never have another moment spoiled for me by any naughty friends on Facebook. The Red Wedding was ruined for me but now I will never suffer like that again! As I'm now ahead of the TV show (just), I can't wait to see the first few episodes of season 4 which promise to shake things up even more after the events of the tragic red wedding.

When I first started watching the show, I made a Game of Thrones hit list of characters I wanted to see dead. Bonjour Tristesse and Sati from Cinematic Corner  warned me that there were worse characters to come. I've decided on another hit list which I will be posting shortly but I'm still sticking with those three from my previous list as well.

My one complaint about this set of posters... just where the hell is Hodor's?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.