Thursday 27 February 2014

William Hill Oscars Betting Podcast

I got invited by Lee Phelps from William Hill to take part in an Oscar odds podcast recently. I started to bet on the awards a few years ago just to make it a bit more fun and exciting. I keep tweeting about my betting on the Globes, the BAFTAs and the Oscars which is why I guess Lee asked me to take part and to give my opinion on all the Oscar odds this year.

It was very interesting to take part and seeing as I've got £20 riding on the Oscars in various categories, I'm hoping my predictions are actually right this year. Please have a listen below just by clicking the play button.









Here's my reviews of the Best Picture nominations so far. Not sure why I never got round to reviewing Gravity but I will be reviewing Her soon.

Best Picture nominees 2014:

American Hustle
Captain Phillips
Dallas Buyers Club
Gravity
Her
Nebraska
Philomena
12 Years A Slave
The Wolf of Wall Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.