Tuesday 20 May 2014

Cannes Film Festival Day 3 (Friday)

Sorry for the tardiness of this update. Very busy at the festival!

I saw 5 films on Friday! And in amongst that I got time to chat with Amazing Radio and Marlow FM in  my usual weekly slots to talk about being at the festival.

Here's my reviews of all 5 films:

The Captive (Captives)  

Wild Tales (Relatos Salvajes)

The Blue Room (La Chambre Bleue) 

The Salvation 

Red Army

Wild Tales is still my favourite of the festival so far but closely followed by another film I saw on Day 4 and also the excellent documentary Red Army. And here's some pics I took today:

Spring Breakers 2 poster









Open air screenings list


Marlow FM wanted me to tweet a selfie

Not very good at these things


The press at the gala red carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.