Friday 16 May 2014

Cannes Film Festival Day 2

Unfortunately only got to see one film at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival on Thursday and that was Mike Leigh's Mr Turner. Here is my review:

Cannes Review: Mr Turner

I did also get to attend the press conference with for Mr Turner with director Mike Leigh and star Timothy Spall. Also there was a photo call thing for How to Train Your Dragon 2 with stars Jay Baruchel, America Ferrara, Djimon Hounsou and Jeffrey Katzenberg which I  managed to get involved in an exciting media scrum for.

It's been a very slow start for me at the festival but on Friday I am seeing 5 films including Captives, Wild Tales and documentary Red Army so things are looking up!














Mr Turner director of photography Dick Pope


media surround the HTTYD2 stars


How to Train Your Dragon 2 stars


Jay Baruchel and America Ferrara

View from the press terrace


Media zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.