Seeing as how every film deserves at least a little praise just for getting made, I'll keep this brief. The directors, producers and crews should all be applauded for their hard work and dedication to filmmaking.
But unfortunately not every film works. Maybe it doesn't work for me, maybe it doesn't work for the general population, maybe it fails to find an audience for some reason or maybe it's just by all accounts a bit shit. But I would never suggest you do not watch these. Please seek them out, watch them and let me know what you think!
Like the two previous lists I have made of films watched in 2011; Documentary and Horror, this list has films from outside 2011. Any film I watched for the first time this year could have been included here.
- The Silent House (Proof that editing is vital in film)
- Unstoppable (Make it stop Tony Scott!)
- Jackboots on Whitehall (Unfunny puppets)
- Knight and Day (The stars don't shine)
- Bubba Ho-Tep (Cult crap)
- The Collingswood Story (Bad idea)
- Snuff Movie (Bloody mess)
- Baghead (As bad as the title and reviewed here)
- The Fourth Kind (Unbelieveable)
- Remember Me (tasteless twist)