Wednesday 17 October 2012

Paranormal Activity 4 Gala Screening: Katie Featherston Interview

Yesterday I got the exciting opportunity to attend a gala screening in London of Paranormal Activity 4 with Katie Featherston attending.  The TV stars of TOWIE and Made in Chelsea, were there, as well as Chipmunk, Linford Christie and Ashley Walters.  I got a quick interview with Big Brother's Nikki Grahame (WHO IS SHE?) and one question to Ashley Walters but I spent the most time chatting to star of the films, Katie Featherston.

I found out that Nikki Grahame is a big fan of classic horror films Rosemary’s Baby and The Omen and Ashley Walters prefers found footage horrors like The Blair Witch Project and the original Paranormal Activity, I asked Katie Featherstone all about what it is like to work on the films, what she thinks will be the future of the franchise and what she thinks is the appeal of the found footage sub-genre..

Check out the interview with Katie Featherston over at Filmoria.

Here's some not very brilliant pictures I took on my trusty Blackberry as well as a picture of my very first 'Media Pass'.  Very exciting!



I also won a t-shirt, a copy of Paranormal Activity 3 on DVD and a nice little keyring projector thing just by tweeting about the film afterwards.  Overall it was a great success!  My review will be up on Filmoria soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.