Saturday 22 June 2013

Starburst Cover Story: The Wolverine Preview

I've been writing news stories and short stories for the Starbust Magazine website recently but this month, I also have two feature articles in the July edition of the print magazine. Not only that, but I guess you could call my The Wolverine preview the cover story seeing as it's old Wolvie that adorns the cover this month! I hope you might all consider going out and buying a copy. I've seen it on the shelves of WHSmiths this morning (and had to take a photo!)

























I have written a preview on The Wolverine and another on Pacific Rim, detailing both of their histories and journeys to the big screen. I'm hoping to write more articles for future issues. You can subscribe to Starburst Magazine and get every issue delivered to your door by clicking the link.


If you look very closely, you can just see my name in the bottom left corner of the Wolverine article above! Please, please, please go pick up a copy and enjoy the articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.