Monday 4 February 2013

That was Rafe Spall in Shaun of the Dead?

Am I the last person to realise this? Rafe Spall was in Shaun of the Dead as possibly/maybe the first guy I think to say 'you got red on you' to Shaun. Man he's changed in the last 8/9 years. I swear he had rocking abs in I Give it a Year which I reviewed here (the film, not his abs). Still it just shows he had comedy in his bones right from the start. He's also just been confirmed for a cameo in At World's End after his small roles in Shaun and Hot Fuzz so that's a nice bit of news. That makes two things I've learned today.


Also I've just had four reviews published on Filmoria today so if any of these take your fancy, head on over and give them a read:

Chile's Oscar nominated No starring Gael García Bernal

The Fall of the Essex Boys

And a pair of Mario Bava's film re-released on Blu-ray and DVD:

Black Sunday

Lisa and the Devil

Did you know that this was Rafe Spall or is this shocking to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.