Monday 24 December 2012

Batman Listens to Mortal Kombat

I hope that by now many of you will have seen this already but just in case anyone missed it, I felt it my duty to share the news with you that Batman listens to 90s techno when flying around Gotham City. The video below also reveals that Bane is obsessed with diet- hardly surprising considering the epic man boobs.

If you grow weary of Bane banging on about the dietary requirements of his henchman then skip forward to 2.25 through the video to see how Batman rolls when flying through the night sky. Even Bane can't believe it. It's also interesting to see that Bane is a big Mortal Kombat fan himself. Check out the fight scene where he declares Batman to be 'Toastie'!

I don't know who these Auralnauts are that made this parody video but I look forward to seeing what they come up with next!



Did this make you LOL? Or even ROTFL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.