Friday 7 December 2012

Reviews for Ruth Barnes on Amazing Radio

Three weeks ago I had my radio debut on Ruth Barnes Breakfast Show on Amazing Radio. Today my second attempt at being a radio reviewer went out just after 9a.m. It was recorded on Wednesday over the phone with the unbelievably lovely Ruth who really knows how to make you feel comfortable! She is such a great presenter, sounding so good on the radio that it can't help but make me sound a bit monotonous and boring but I do my best to sound enthusiastic and passionate!

Ruth Barnes Breakfast Show Amazing Radio
However Ruth always helps me along and is such fun to chat with that both times I come away positively beaming and feeling great about it. But then I hear myself back on the radio and cringe. It's not all bad but I've still got a long way to go! Luckily my students at college had a little listen and were generally complimentary. A couple of my family members listened in to and they said I'm good so I MUST BE! They can't be lying right?
Anyway if you missed my first stint on Ruth's Breakfast show, you can find it here under: Ruth Barnes At Breakfast 16.11.12 I appear about 2 hours and 7 minutes into the broadcast if you would like to catch it. And you can read all about it at my previous blog post about radio stardom here.

But of course that is old news and the real reason for writing today is that I appeared again on the show this morning. You can here that one right here:







I also managed to do a bit better on the promoting Filmoria side of things this time by mentioning our advent calendar and actually giving the web address! Hoorah! Ruth is always genuinely extremely kind about my appearances so I'm really hoping she'll ask me back again and again and again and again and again!

What are you waiting for; please give it a listen now and furnish me with praise and/or constructive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.